This hands-on activity based CSM® certification course is taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with over 25 years global IT industry experience. Learn more about your trainer: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirant1
Upon successfully completing this two-day class you will be a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM). On the 2nd day of the class or after the class you will take the online ScrumAlliance® exam for your certification to be valid for 2-years.You may take exam on the 2nd day itself.
Your tuition includes 2-year membership in ScrumAlliance® and all exam fees. Story Point estimation cards are provided
All students earn:
- Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Project Management Institute (PMI®) members earn PDUs
Free enrollment in ScrumAlliance® authorized AgilePA Users Group
Continental breakfast and lunch provided during class.
Topics and hands on activities:
- Agile and Scrum Introduction
- Overview on various Agile Methods
- Why Agile? Team activity
- Origins of Scrum and Understanding Scrum
- Basic Scrum Engine, Agile Manifesto
- Sprints Team activity
- Four Meetings
- Four Roles
- Scrum Artifacts, non-scrum artifacts
- Scrum and Compliance
- Non-Scrum Roles Team activity
- Various scrum team structure - Discussion on DevOps, globaly distributed scrum team
- How do architecture, DBA, and other supporting roles fits in Scrum?
- Enterprise Agile scenarios - 10, 20, 30, 40, .... 120+ scrum teams
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Phases
- Scrum Simulation - Non-IT Case Study - Multiple Team activities and role play
- Sprint planning meeting
- Daily standup meeting
- Burndown charts and project reporting
- Sprint review and retrospective
- Q&A, Refresher from Day 1
- Agile Transformation Team activity
- Agile Portfolio and Release Planning
- Day 2 - IT Case Study multiple activities and role plays
- Vision Statement
- Product backlog creation Team activity
- Various Estimation Techniques, Prioritization Team activity
- What is User Story? Template and Simulations Team Activity
- Acceptance Criteria, Definition of Readiness and Definition of Done
- Determine Team Velocity
- Release Management and Project Reporting
- Scaling and Global Teams
- Agile Metrics that Matters
- Agile Contracts
- Scrum and CMM, Scrum and XP
- Closing Activities and Graduation
The certification class is appropriate for all software team members, including project managers, team leads, development managers, product managers, architects, developers, testers, as well as executives like CIOs and CTOs.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Our Philadelphia class is in walking distance to Jefferson Train station. DailyAgile is not responsible for parking fees.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Open mind and lots of energy
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
email@example.com , 1.800.758.AGILE(2445)
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to another participants 7 days prior to the class.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you will be able to change your e-mail or name during the class.
What is the refund policy?
Please refer to: http://www.dailyagile.com/refund-policy
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, We will be able to change it during the class.