Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Course:
[After this 2-day workshop, you will be Certified as a ScrumMaster]
Welcome to a hands-on approach to understanding how to apply Scrum in your enterprise from the only locally-based Atlanta Certified Scrum Trainer!
Early Registration is Open
Ensure your spot early and receive a discount!
ALL PARTICIPANTS CAN ALSO RECEIVE 14 PDUs for PMI continuing education
CERTIFIED SCRUMMASTER COURSE - TEXT VERSION
- Become a CERTIFIED ScrumMaster
- Training by an industry expert and published author
- Boredom free environment, not a death by powerpoint
- 2 full days of scenarios, simulations, and hands on exercises
- Maximize your retention and real life application
- Includes TEST PREP GUIDE with over 80+ practice test questions
- 14 PMI PDUs + Scrum Alliance 2 Year Membership
ACCELERATE HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Be a GREAT ScrumMaster
- Team engagement techniques
- Learn better facilitation skills
- Scaling Scrum to the enterprise
- Team and enterprise optimization
- Agile management
- Learn about team culture
- And much more
ALL CERTIFICATION COURSES INCLUDE EXAM PREP REVIEW
After the successful completion of this course you will be submitted to the Scrum Alliance for certification.
Upon registration you will have the option to take an examination. Certification is valuable because employers are looking for people like you who have the right designation. While certification doesn't mean you'll be 100% effective, it's a great start.
- 80+ practice exam questions
- Full review of each question in class
- Be prepared for your certification exam
EVERY STUDENT RECEIVES FREE COPY OF THE AGILE POCKET GUIDE!
Peter Saddington's latest book: The Agile Pocket Guide
- The basic tennets of the Scrum framework
- How to apply the processes and steps required to become Agile
- The dynamics of a successful Agile environment
- How to build an environment of communication and collaboration for the entire organization
- More info on The Agile Pocket Guide book
REAL AGILE TRANSFORMATION EXPERIENCE
Come train with an experienced Scrum Trainer and Consultant who has overseen multi-million dollar Agile Transformation initiatives. From small shops to 90+ team business units. From private companies to large government agencies. From highly regulated environments to multi-national complex systems.
- Organizational Counselor and Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- 16+ years in software development
- Published author - The Agile Pocket Guide (Wiley, 2012)
- 3 Masters degrees (Counseling, Education, Religion/Psychology)
- Co-founder of a research and analytics platform measuring human behavior
- More about Peter Saddington
Don't see a date or location which works for you? Have a team which needs to be trained? Want training to come to you? Don't sweat it! Agile For All does onsite training workshops at reasonable prices. Contact us at 1-303-766-0917 or via email at email@example.com to see what we can arrange to meet your needs.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT UNITS (PDUs)
PMPs: You can receive 14 PDUs for this course.
Need to convince someone else?
Download a PDF brochure you can send to others.
When & Where
Agile For All
Agile For All is an Agile and Scrum consulting firm dedicated to Making Agile a Reality®.
We guide companies through the nuances and challenges required to adopt Agile successfully. We provide clients with a seamless integrated experience across Agile techniques, principles and values, drawing from processes such as Scrum and XP, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Theory of Constraints, psychology, anthropology, and more.
Our documented history demonstrates that Agile effectively delivers measurable business value. We’ve helped clients develop high quality software, fast time to market, happy employees and customers, solid ROI and one-of-a-kind transformation through the adoption of Agile continuous improvement practices.