Certified ScrumMaster Course (CSM) - Get Certified in Atlanta, GA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Course:
[After this 2-day workshop, you will be Certified as a ScrumMaster]
Welcome to a hands-on approach to understanding how to apply Scrum in your enterprise from the only local Atlanta Certified Scrum Trainer!
Early Registration is Open
Ensure your spot early and receive a discount!
ALL PARTICIPANTS CAN ALSO RECEIVE 14 PDUs for PMI continuing education
Certified ScrumMaster Course - TEXT VERSION
- Become a CERTIFIED ScrumMaster
- Training by an industry expert and published author
- Boredom free environment, not a death by powerpoint
- 2 full days of scenarios, simulations, and hands on exercises
- Maximize your retention and real life application
- Includes TEST PREP GUIDE with over 80+ practice test questions
- 14 PMI PDUs + Scrum Alliance 2 Year Membership
ACCELERATE HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Be a GREAT ScrumMaster
- Team engagement techniques
- Learn better facilitation skills
- Scaling Scrum to the enterprise
- Team and enterprise optimization
- Agile management
- Learn about team culture
- And much more
ALL CERTIFICATION COURSES INCLUDE EXAM PREP REVIEW
After the successful completion of this course you will be submitted to the Scrum Alliance for certification.
Upon registration you will have the option to take an examination. Certification is valuable because employers are looking for people like you who have the right designation. While certification doesn't mean you'll be 100% effective, it's a great start.
- 80+ practice exam questions
- Full review of each question in class
- Be prepared for your certification exam
EVERY STUDENT RECEIVES FREE COPY OF THE AGILE POCKET GUIDE!
Peter Saddington's latest book: The Agile Pocket Guide
- The basic tennets of the Scrum framework
- How to apply the processes and steps required to become Agile
- The dynamics of a successful Agile environment
- How to build an environment of communication and collaboration for the entire organization
WIN A FREE iPAD MINI 16gig!
When you refer a friend or colleague. If you refer them to the same class you will be attending, your friend/colleague receives a $50 Apple Gift Card!
*Apple iPad mini 16gig - White or Black depending on supplies. Referring a friend or colleague to a different class than you are attending will allow you to receive an Apple iPad mini 16gig. You will receive your iPad after successful completion of your friend/colleague's class. Referring a friend/colleague to the exact same class you are attending will award you an iPad mini and your friend/colleague will receive a $50 Apple gift card.
REAL AGILE TRANSFORMATION EXPERIENCE
Come train with an experienced Scrum Trainer and Consultant who has overseen multi-million dollar Agile Transformation initiatives. From small shops to 90+ team business units. From private companies to large government agencies. From highly regulated environments to multi-national complex systems.
- Organizational Counselor and Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- 15+ years in software development
- Published author - The Agile Pocket Guide (Wiley, 2012)
- 3 Masters degrees (Counseling, Education, Religion/Psychology)
- Co-founder of a research and analytics platform measuring human behavior
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Do you work for a company that makes a product or service? Then this class is for you!
The course is built for leaders in mind. Leaders who want to bring their teams and companies to a higher level of performance. At the team level, this role often falls on a ScrumMaster, but this class is great for anyone taking part in helping their organization succeed and become more Agile.
- Board Members
- Business Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance
- Definition of Scrum: Basic Scrum background and framework, principles and values which ensure the correct understanding of Scrum.
- Scrum theory: the three legs of Scrum theory (transparency, inspection, and adaptation) are explained: responsibility, self-organization, self-management, sense of urgency, commitment, technical excellence, rhythm, discipline, respect, and courage.
- Scrum framework: The meetings, artifacts and roles that make up the Scrum process.
- Scrum practices: Estimation, planning, user stories, planning poker, prioritization techniques and other practices which are commonly used in Scrum.
- Agile leadership: What it is and why it is important for a ScrumMaster. Common models of leadership.
- Coaching and facilitation: Coaching definition, coaching scenarios, and facilitation techniques used by ScrumMasters.
- Team Dynamics and Management's Role for teams: The role of culture in teams and how to lead teams to high-performance.
- 2 full days
- From 9:00am to 5:00pm daily for the two days of the course
- Lunch will be provided
- Materials and handouts will be provided
- Come ready to have fun and open to new ideas
- Wear comfortable clothing (simulations and exercises)
- Bring business cards (A great time to network)
Contact us if you need a private or on-site course! firstname.lastname@example.org 404.669.6662