The Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) class is a two-day learning experience covering the Scrum framework, Agile principles, and real-world Product Management practices to deliver world-class products.
“This was by far the best professional course that I've attended. If all were this engaging I'd attend many more. Thank you!"
-- Karen R., Data Operation Manager
Why choose agile42?
- Engaging: Our courses are highly interactive and fun -- not a PowerPoint assault
- Best instructors: Our instructors have decades of experience using Scrum in hundreds of organizations large and small
- Practical and memorable: participants learn through hands-on exercises, creating high knowledge retention
- Learn by doing: you will apply all the Scrum practices in a practical, fun and memorable Scrum project
What our participants are saying:
“I can honestly say this was hands down the best training class I have ever attended. You guys do an amazing job facilitating and keeping people interested. I am so excited to use the new tools in my toolbox for my sprint planning on Monday."
-- Stephanie C., Project Manager
- Lean & Agile Principles
- Scrum Values & Principles
- Scrum framework core elements: roles, activities, and artifacts
- Techniques for building a compelling product vision
- Building a visualizing a long-term product roadmap
- User Story Mapping: creating a shared understanding of customer needs
- Practical methods to understand your key customer segments
- Defining a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- User Stories: eliciting and clearly defining stakeholder needs
- Splitting user stories: patterns to decompose large features
- Models and techniques for prioritizing product features
- Release planning for predictable delivery via Agile estimating and planning
- Effective ways to do Product Backlog refinement/grooming
- Sprint Planning and the Sprint backlog
- Communicating Portfolio & Product status – making it easily visible
- The Sprint Review (Demo): valuable feedback from stakeholders
- Retrospectives: achieving continuous process improvement
- Scaling Scrum to multiple teams
Participants earn 14 PDUs from the PMI, which can be applied to Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) designations.
Participants also earn 14 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) toward the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) designation from the Scrum Alliance.
Upon successful completion of the 2-day course, you will be receive your Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) designation from the Scrum Alliance.
Ask us about in-house private training, where we can focus on your organization’s specific needs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More testimonials from our students
“Excellent instructor, excellent examples!”
“The course is great as it teaches not just the teams and processes about agile, but also the key concepts of how to make agile successful. The in-class activities keep everyone focused & engaged. The instructor is knowledgeable and able to communicate the essence clearly, and is able to control the pace very well.”
“One of the best animated, diverse, fun yet enlightening trainings I've attended.”
Our training approach
Over the years, agile42 has delivered Scrum & Agile training to thousands of professionals worldwide, with consistently excellent ratings from participants. In all our trainings we use techniques from Accelerated Learning and in particular principles from Training from the Back of the Room. Our participants stay engaged throughout the class, learn by doing, and have fun along the way. "When learners talk and teach, they learn." -- Sharon Bowman.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can always transfer to a different date for the same course at no extra charge.
What do you bring to class?
Leave your laptop at home and bring a pen and a smile. You will be provided with a workbook.
What is the refund policy?
Cancellations more than 2 weeks before the course date receive a full refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of the course date receive a 70% refund.
When & Where
The Agile Coaching Company
Email USA: email@example.com
Phone USA: (425) 283 7835
Email Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Canada: (778) 886 6303
Agile training is a key to success for every transition to Agile.
Our training team consists of seasoned Agile practitioners with a deep understanding of every element in product and service delivery across a wide range of industries. We have successfully trained thousands of individuals in organizations with a single co-located team to with large-scale distributed Agile.
We understand the need for application over concepts, mindset over tools and techniques. Our goal is to provide insight into the principles behind Agile as well as provide the context and practices to successfully working in an Agile way.