Certified Scrum Product Owner Course (CSPO) in Atlanta GA - Learn by Doing!
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Course:
[After this 2-day workshop, you will be Certified as a Scrum Product Owner]
Welcome to a hands-on approach to understanding how to apply Scrum in your enterprise from the only local Atlanta Certified Scrum Trainer!
Email us for discounts for PMI Members, Military, Unemployed, or Individual Paying
Certified Scrum Product Owner Course - TEXT VERSION
LEARN. LEAD. INCREASE VALUE.
- Become a CERTIFIED SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER
- Training by an industry expert and published author
- Boredom free environment, not a death by powerpoint
- 2 full days of scenarios, simulations, and hands on exercises
- Maximize your retention and real life application
- 14 PMI PDUs + Scrum Alliance 2 Year Membership
INCREMENTAL VALUE BUILDING
- Be a GREAT Product Owner
- Backlog management
- User story creation and definition
- Decomposition of work for sprints
- Understand valuation of work
- Prioritization techniques
- Scaling Product Ownership
- Learn about team culture
- And more
EVERY STUDENT RECEIVES FREE COPY OF THE AGILE POCKET GUIDE!
Peter Saddington's latest book: The Agile Pocket Guide
- The basic tennets of the Scrum framework
- How to apply the processes and steps required to become Agile
- The dynamics of a successful Agile environment
- How to build an environment of communication and collaboration for the entire organization
REAL AGILE TRANSFORMATION EXPERIENCE
Come train with an experienced Scrum Trainer and Consultant who has overseen multi-million dollar Agile Transformation initiatives. From small shops to 90+ team business units. From private companies to large government agencies. From highly regulated environments to multi-national complex systems.
- Organizational Counselor and Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- 15+ years in software development
- Published author - The Agile Pocket Guide (Wiley, 2012)
- 3 Masters degrees (Counseling, Education, Religion/Psychology)
- Co-founder of a research and analytics platform measuring human behavior
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Do you work for a company that makes a product or service? Then this class is for you!
The course is built for leaders who want to create great products and services or individuals who want to understand how to build products faster in a more iterative format. Leading a project or product line? You need to know how to get the highest value out of your investment. Run a business? Know how to satisfy and delight your customers!
- Board Members
- Business Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance
- Choosing a product to build - YOU CAN BRING YOUR OWN BACKLOG if you have an existing one you'd like for us to work on together!
- Scrum theory: the three legs of Scrum theory (transparency, inspection, and adaptation) are explained: responsibility, self-organization, self-management, sense of urgency, commitment, technical excellence, rhythm, discipline, respect, and courage.
- Scrum framework: The meetings, artifacts and roles that make up the Scrum process.
- Scrum practices: Estimation, planning, user stories, planning poker, prioritization techniques and other practices which are commonly used in Scrum.
- Establishing a shared vision, user role modeling, identifying value and creating a backlog with conditions of satisfaction (Acceptance Criteria).
- Prioritization and estimation: Kano analysis, expert opinion, theme screening.
- Product and release planning: Product planning, release planning, fixed date and scope planning, fixed scope contracting, tracking releases.
- Scaling Product Ownership
- 2 full days
- From 9:00am to 5:00pm daily for the two days of the course
- Lunch will be provided
- Materials and handouts will be provided
- Come ready to have fun and open to new ideas
- Wear comfortable clothing (simulations and exercises)
- Bring business cards (A great time to network)
Contact us if you need a private or on-site course! firstname.lastname@example.org 404.669.6662