Actions and Detail Panel
Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM®) in Washington, DC, United States
Thu, Mar 23, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, Mar 24, 2017, 5:00 PM IST
Scrum is a powerful agile methodology that works on any project. Its main advantage is its iterative approach that makes the Scrum process highly endearing for development to suit the rapidly transforming and high emergent requirements. Using Scrum helps teams to deliver usable software consistently and periodically through a project lifecycle. The job of the ScrumMaster can be seen as crucial as it involves overcoming any hurdles to delivery, facilitating its process, and working with the product stakeholders to ensure the product build-up is in good shape and is all set for the next run. The ScrumMaster ensures that his team complies with the values and practices of Scrum, and in doing so ensures consistent performance.
Our two-day Certified ScrumMaster®training is anchored by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will give you a clear understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. As a Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance, our program delivers high training experience. You will not only gain advanced understanding of the Scrum Methodology but also understand the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is decisive in carrying out your responsibilities in the most efficient manner.
From the course:
- Learn all about Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right track
- Realistic, project-proven practices
- Clarity on how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced Scrum trainers for various environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and supplementary resources that are only offered to Scrum Alliance members
- Individual profile on the Scrum Alliance website and right to use a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials
From the workshop:
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Differing based on the CST)
- Course Fee is part of the Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Course handled by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs
- Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
Heitor De Sa Roriz Filho
Heitor Roriz Filho is an "agilero". He currently works as an Agile Coach and Trainer worldwide, based in Sao Paulo. He is a writer, speaker and trainer in the area of Technology Management. He has been dealing with Agile since 2004 and in addition to speaking for Agile/Scrum, Six Sigma and PMI conferences, he is the founder activist of the ScrumAmazonia user group. He is also the co-founder and Agile Coach of Massimus (http://www.massimus.com) a company focused on APM (Agile Project Management) training and coaching. He holds a M.Sc. in Information Technology from the University of Stuttgart, Germany. Has worked and gathered experience in companies like Itautec-Philco SA, DaimlerChrysler AG, Fraunhofer Institut, FPF (Fundação Paulo Feitoza), among others. He worked for 3 years as a ScrumMaster and Product Owner for FPF and Siemens-Mobile where he also coached teams to implement and improve Scrum in projects. During 2+ years he worked as Information Manager for the local government at Municipal Institute of Urban Planning where he applied Scrum outside of software, in architectural and building projects. He participated as a research assistant in projects belonging to LBA (Large-scale Biosphere-atmosphere Experiment in Amazonia) at INPA (http://www.inpa.br) in cooperation with JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) and NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Agency). Heitor is a passionate for Agile and Scrum. He truly believes Agile can change the way we work achieving excellence levels of precision and performance. He is very interested in Agile Leadership and Agile Project Management as levers of improving our ways of work.