Actions and Detail Panel
Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM®) in Oslo, Norway
Tue, May 2, 2017, 9:00 AM – Wed, May 3, 2017, 5:00 PM IST
Scrum is a powerful agile methodology that works on any project. Its main advantage is its iterative approach that makes the Scrum process highly endearing for development to suit the rapidly transforming and high emergent requirements. Using Scrum helps teams to deliver usable software consistently and periodically through a project lifecycle. The job of the ScrumMaster can be seen as crucial as it involves overcoming any hurdles to delivery, facilitating its process, and working with the product stakeholders to ensure the product build-up is in good shape and is all set for the next run. The ScrumMaster ensures that his team complies with the values and practices of Scrum, and in doing so ensures consistent performance.
Our two-day Certified ScrumMaster®training is anchored by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will give you a clear understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. As a Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance, our program delivers high training experience. You will not only gain advanced understanding of the Scrum Methodology but also understand the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is decisive in carrying out your responsibilities in the most efficient manner.
From the course:
- Learn all about Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right track
- Realistic, project-proven practices
- Clarity on how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced Scrum trainers for various environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and supplementary resources that are only offered to Scrum Alliance members
- Individual profile on the Scrum Alliance website and right to use a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials
From the workshop:
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Differing based on the CST)
- Course Fee is part of the Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Course handled by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs
- Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
Steve Spearman is a founder and Principal at Swift Ascent, LLC. Steve is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and an Agile coach working at the enterprise and team levels. Steve has over 30 years of experience in corporate software development as a software developer, architect, project manager, scrum master and in multiple management positions. His enterprise experience spanned Bell Laboratories, Lucent, Avaya, and Cisco Systems.
For the last 4 years, Steve has been providing Agile-focused training and coaching to companies ranging from late-stage start ups to large corporations. He has been a presenter at several conferences, including the 2012 Agile East conference, Mile Hi Agile 2014, Scrum Gathering 2014, and Agile 2014.
Steve has a BA in Psychology and a Masters in Computer Science. His other certifications include: SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), PMI-ACP, PMP, Certified Scrum Product Owner, and Certified ScrumMaster.
You can find more information on Steve’s background &recent engagements at https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevespearman