Actions and Detail Panel
Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM®) in Berlin, Germany
Mon, Apr 3, 2017, 9:00 AM – Tue, Apr 4, 2017, 5:00 PM CEST
Scrum is a powerful agile methodology that works on any project. Its main advantage is its iterative approach that makes the Scrum process highly endearing for development to suit the rapidly transforming and high emergent requirements. Using Scrum helps teams to deliver usable software consistently and periodically through a project lifecycle. The job of the ScrumMaster can be seen as crucial as it involves overcoming any hurdles to delivery, facilitating its process, and working with the product stakeholders to ensure the product build-up is in good shape and is all set for the next run. The ScrumMaster ensures that his team complies with the values and practices of Scrum, and in doing so ensures consistent performance.
Our two-day Certified ScrumMaster®training is anchored by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will give you a clear understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. As a Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance, our program delivers high training experience. You will not only gain advanced understanding of the Scrum Methodology but also understand the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is decisive in carrying out your responsibilities in the most efficient manner.
From the course:
- Learn all about Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right track
- Realistic, project-proven practices
- Clarity on how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced Scrum trainers for various environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and supplementary resources that are only offered to Scrum Alliance members
- Individual profile on the Scrum Alliance website and right to use a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials
From the workshop:
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs , and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Differing based on the CST)
- Course Fee is part of the Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Scrum Alliance approved course material
- Course handled by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs
- Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
Marco helps companies to achieve better results by using Scrum and a wider set of Agile practices. He coaches teams, management, Product Owners and Scrum Masters in their adoption and further development of Agile practices. He coached several big companies like Randstad, Ahold and Wehkamp and many smaller companies. Marco is passionate about the use of Scrum to help teams and organisations to achieve higher customer satisfaction, higher productivity, better predictability, more flexibility, better quality and more fun and excitement! Marco is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Certified Scrum Coach (CSC). In 1997 he graduated cum laude in Computer Science at the VU University in Amsterdam. His experience with Agile dates back to 2001, when he worked at OTI on Eclipse related projects.