During this interactive, dynamic two-day course, your instructors will share proven, real-world experiences and techniques for implementing Scrum and show you how you can be successful with Scrum. Through short, focused lectures that examine each piece of the Scrum framework, the class will engage in several small group activities to reinforce each topic and maximize your understanding and retention of Scrum.
Students will learn how to:
- Maintain and use a burndown chart
- Manage Product Backlogs
- Plan Releases and Iterations (Sprints)
- Conduct Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews & Retrospective meetings
- Track and Report progress
- Effectively apply the principles of the Agile Manifesto
To earn your CSM certificate you are required to complete the 2 day CSM Course from an Authorized Scrum Alliance Trainer (CST) and pass the online CSM exam.
The CSM exam is administered online and sent via email after attendance is recorded and reported by your Scrum Alliance Instructor. The link is sent 24-48 hours after class concludes. You have 90 day access to take the exam and 2 attempts towards passing. The exam is in multiple choice format.
All cancellations or date changes must be made at least 10 days prior to the course start date or will be subject to a $150 late-move/cancellation fee. No-shows or same day move/cancellations are non-refundable.
By attending the 2 day CSM course you will earn 14 PDU’s/SEU’s that can be applied towards further educational goals. To claim credits a code is provided at the end of the CSM course book.
The Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Course is a 2 day class. The class starts at 9AM and ends at 5PM. AgileTrailblazers will provide, a light breakfast which is served at 8:30AM and Lunch is provided mid-day.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 2 Day CSM In-person Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- Includes Exam Fee for CSM Certification (2 attempts towards the CSM exam)
- 2 Year Membership to Scrum Alliance