Risk based internal auditing is about identifying the key objectives of an organization and selecting the tops risks
threating the attainment of those objectives. This course enables participants to effectively identify the top
objectives and risks in their organizations to provide input on developing a risk based internal audit plan. We discuss risk management basics on how to identify, assess, evaluate, mitigate and monitor risks; to aid in understanding risk management principles necessary to perform risk based audits. Differences between traditional internal auditing and how to audit using a risk-based approach are discussed.
Through lectures and practical group interaction, discussions, and exercises, participants will develop the skills necessary to effectively plan and perform risk based internal auditing at their organization.
This course is a perfect match for:
»» Internal auditors
»» Internal audit seniors
»» Internal audit managers
»» Internal audit directors
»» Chief Audit Executives
»» Risk management professionals
»» Risk managers
By attending this training programme, the delegates will:
1. Learn risk management principles and the difference between the various risk management frameworks
2. Identify the highest risks to your organization meeting its objectives
3. Gain an understanding of the Risk-Based Internal Audit Framework and how to apply it at your organization
4. Develop a truly risk-based internal audit plan, not just risk rank an audit universe based on something other than organizational objectives
5. Understand how to apply a risk-based approach at the audit engagement level
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or call us toll-free +971 800 536766.