Actions and Detail Panel
Certified Quality Technician Course
Thu, Apr 13, 2017, 5:30 PM – Thu, Jun 29, 2017, 8:30 PM PDT
ASQ Certification Preparation courses are offered to help you become a quality professional. Becoming certified as a Quality Technician is considered a mark of quality excellence in many fields. Additionally, being certified confirms your commitment to quality and the positive impact it will have on your organization. Invest in your career and your future with an ASQ course. Gain an advantage over your competition and increase your potential for a more rewarding career.
Member Cost: $459.00 Non-Member Cost: $559.00 Save by Joining ASQ! (http://asq.org/membership/join-asq.html)
Thursdays, April 13 – June 29, 2017, 5:30 – 8:30PM
Course topics include:
- What to expect on the certification exam;
- Tips for passing the certification exam including strategies for answering questions;
- Problem solving teams including what is expect from you if you are assigned to a team;
- Identifying where to start for process improvement & the six stages of a successful project;
- Basic statistics, including hypothesis testing, capability indices, scatter diagrams, probability distributions, factorials, combinations, permutations, control charts and more;
- Implementing effective process controls;
- Testing/measuring to verify product and process conformance including choosing the right equipment;
- Six sigma roles & responsibilities;
- How to perform, execute & report results from audits;
- Corrective actions and risk prevention per ISO 9000-2015, and more.
If learning and growing your role in your job is important to you, this course may be of great value to your career. To register, go to asqsandiego.org. For questions, contact Elayne Kristy-Summers, Education Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Location: Carefusion (BD), 10020 Pacific Mesa Blvd, San Diego, 92121.
Order online from: www.qualitycouncil.com
Or by Phone: (800) 660-4215
CQT Primer $80 Required
Solutions Text $35 Required
Exam Questions CD $70 Required
Exam dates: July 7-23, 2017
Exam registration deadline: June 9, 2017
Exam Fee: $268 for ASQ Members, $418 for Non-Members Save by Joining ASQ! (http://asq.org/membership/join-asq.html)
ASQ.org will email to you the exact address of the exam upon registration (local within the central San Diego area)