ASQ Certification Preparation courses are offered to help you become a quality professional. Becoming certified as a Quality Engineer confirms your commitment to quality and the positive impact it will have on your organization. Invest in your career and your future with an ASQ course. Gain an advantage over your competition and increase your potential for a more rewarding career.
Member Cost: $599.00 Non-Member Cost: $699.00
Save by Joining ASQ! (http://asq.org/membership/join-asq.html)
Mondays, Jan 30 – May 22, 2017, 5:30 – 8:30PM
Course topics include:
- What to expect on the certification exam;
- Tips for passing the certification exam including strategies for answering questions;
- 40% of the course is statistics, including hypothesis testing, capability indices, scatter diagrams, probability distributions (t-tests, chi-squared, etc.), factorials, combinations, permutations and more;
- Implementing effective process controls;
- Testing/measuring to verify product and process conformance;
- Six sigma roles & responsibilities;
- Identifying where to start for process improvement & the six stages of a successful project;
- Tools, methods & techniques for process improvement;
- How to perform, execute & report results from audits, and more.
The instructors anticipate that the student already has some education background in this subject and has performed and interpreted statistics on-the-job to some extent prior to the course. The course starts at a moderate level of comprehension and experience using statistics on-the-job, progressing quickly to a more advanced level.
If learning and growing your role in your job is important to you, this course may be of great value to your career. To register, go to asqsandiego.org. For questions, contact Elayne Kristy-Summers, Education Chair, at email@example.com.
Course Location: Carefusion (BD), 10020 Pacific Mesa Blvd, San Diego, 92121
Required Course Materials:
Order online from: www.qualitycouncil.com
Or by Phone: (800) 660-4215
CQE Primer $80 Required
Solutions Text $35 Required
Exam Questions CD $70 Required
Exam date: Saturday, June 2-18, 2017
Registration deadline: May 5, 2017
Exam Fee: $348 for ASQ Members, $498 for Non-Members Save by Joining ASQ! (http://asq.org/membership/join-asq.html)
Registration is in advance only. No Walk-Ins.