Actions and Detail Panel
Certified Professional Trainer (CPT)
Mon, Mar 27, 2017, 8:30 AM – Thu, Mar 30, 2017, 5:00 PM MYT
This intensive, comprehensive and hands on workshop provides all the knowledge, skills and abilities for an individual to become a dynamic all-round trainer and facilitator. Facilitated by 3 renowned International Master Trainers to many Multinationals, this is a MUST attend Certified Workshop for trainers. The program is certified by Western Kentucky University, a state university from the USA.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- Understand the training management cycle;
- Understand the principles to Training Needs Analysis and Training Evaluations;
- Understand the various key factors that need to be present in any successful training;
- Sharpen and enhance your presentation skills;
- Develop confident and dynamic training and facilitation skills;
- Develop skills to manage difficult and disruptive participant effectively;
- Develop, select and use activities appropriately;
- Learn to use adult learning technique effectively;
- Start with a sizzle and conclude with a Bang
Who Should Attend?
- Head of Departments
- Learning Facilitators
- Human Resource Personnel
- Training and Development Personnel Human Capital Specialists
The training methodology will be based on the ATCEN PEAK methodology.
This will include:
- High Impact Short Lectures
- Lively Activities and Exercises
- Numerous Presentations and Discussions
- Continuous Real Time Feedback from Facilitator
Certificate of Completion awarded by Western Kentucky University (USA)
Certification is dependent on the following:
- Full Class Attendance (32 Contact Hours)
- 2-Part Assessment comprising of:
- Part 1 - 50 Multiple Choice Question (50%)
- Part 2 – Facilitator Assessment based on Video Recording (50%)
An examination score of 80 percent or higher must be achieved in order to obtain certification.