Certified, Now What? A Unique Dialogue on 8(a) Strategies
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
Certified. Now What? Have you been 8(a) certified for 1, 2, 3 years or more and still no 8(a) contract?
This course is designed for companies already certified or those considering the certification.
SBA and MWD
in Association with FCCi present...
"Certified, Now What? A unique Dialogue on 8(a) Strategies"
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Lunch on your own and return for key discussions with buyers at MWD.
Los Angeles Union Station
700 N. Alameda St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(Room No. US2-456)
Scroll Down for Visitor Parking Map
Becoming 8(a) Certified can be a long, arduous, time consuming process. So, why do companies go through this pain BEFORE understanding how to maximize the 8(a) as a tool for business growth and development?
Learn the "HOW" of the 8(a) Business Development Program and how to use it to grow your business.
You will learn:
1. The REAL benefits to the certification.
2. What you should know and do before you get certified.
3. How to use the 8(a) Program as a tool to grow and develop new business
4. How to leverage the 8(a) to attract the right teaming and JV partner
5. A step-by-step guide to working toward an 8(a) sole-source or set-aside contract.
Click the link below to read Beverly's published MBE Magazine article on the 8(a) Program and get a jump start on the seminar.
Don't forget to bring you questions!
by Beverly Kuykendall