San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to Agile Service Management – the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects.
Agile thinking improves IT’s effectiveness and efficiency and enables IT to continue to deliver value in the face of changing requirements.
A Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) is the operational counterpart to a Certified Scrum Master (CSM). Working together, ScrumMasters and Agile Service Managers can instil agile thinking into the entire IT organization as the basis of a DevOps culture.
The learning objectives for Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) include an understanding of:
- What it means to “be agile”
- The Agile Manifesto, its core values and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including ITSM, Kanban, Lean and DevOps
- Scrum roles, artefacts and events as it applies to both products and processes
- The two aspects of Agile Service Management
- Agile Process Improvement —ensuring processes are lean and deliver “just enough” control
- Agile Process Design—applying Agile practices to process design projects
COURSE / STUDENT MATERIALS:
Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
The Agile Service Management Guide and Scrum Guide (pre-class resources)
Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
Participation in unique hands-on exercises designed to apply concepts
Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
Access to additional sources of information and communities
Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the candidate’s designation as a Certified Agile Service Manager. The certification is governed, administered and maintained by the DevOps Institute.
Completion of pre-class assignment
Familiarity with IT service management processes and ITIL
AUDIENCE: is recommended
- Anyone interested in learning about Agile and Scrum from a products and process perspective
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers
- Process stakeholders
Save This Event
When & Where
Daysha Consulting is a leading IT services and solutions company focused on helping companies to deliver their IT projects, transform their capabilities, and ultimately to provide value to their customers and stakeholders. Our goal is to help organizations benefit from disruptive technologies, such as Cloud Computing, Lean/Agile SW Development, and DevOps. We work across a range of industries including financial services, government, aerospace, and high-tech within the Irish and UK market.