Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Workshop
In today’s fast moving world, organizational agility is a necessity for business performance – and Agile Leadership is the foundation upon which organizational agility is created.
As an engineering executive and change leader Don MacIntyre has led successful transformations in organizations ranging from the Fortune 100 to late-state startups. Having held numerous senior leadership positions in successful organizations provides Don with a unique perspective on what it takes to be a truly successful agile leader.
Don’s Certified Agile Leadership workshop is designed to help leaders prepare for what it will take to achieve true organizational agility. Future leaders are welcome to attend.
KEY TOPICS YOU'LL DISCUSS
Over the course of the workshop, you'll learn about:
- The failure of legacy methods
- Technological advancements and their relationship to how we develop products
- The impact of moving work across teams and across shores
- Management trends that have brought us to where we are today
- The complexity and uncertainty of work
- Increased engagement of employees, stakeholders, and customers
- Trust and collaboration within your organization
- Agile principles and frameworks
- Characteristics of high performing teams
- Leadership Agility
- Leadership challenges when scaling agile
- Leadership attitudes toward risk and change
- Agile approaches to organizational change
- Agile organizational structures and metrics
- Governance policies within an agile organization
Each participant who engages fully in the workshop will be awarded the Scrum Aliance CAL certification.