Actions and Detail Panel
Certified Agile Leader® (CAL) Salt Lake City, UT
Thu, Mar 23, 2017, 8:30 AM – Fri, Mar 24, 2017, 4:30 PM MDT
Certified Agile Leaders® are inclusive, democratic, and exhibit a greater openness to ideas and innovations. With a passion for learning, a focus on developing people, and a strong ability to define and communicate a desired vision, they possess all of the tools necessary to successfully inspire others and become a change agent within any organization. Available only through The Center For Agile Leadership®, a Certified Agile Leader® is an individual who has proven expertise in the area of leadership agility.
This program meets the learning objectives of the Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Program. Graduates will receive the Credential 1 of the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Program.
By earning a Certified Agile Leader® certification you:
- Receive the Credential 1 of the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Program.
- Become an architect of cultures and organizations that are truly agile.
- Gain the skills necessary to create productive teams that excel because they have a strong sense of purpose and accomplishment.
- Add more tools to your toolbox for dealing with change and making decisions.
- Gain a better understanding for the changing business world and future proof your career.
- Demonstrate to your organization and your team your dedication to the study of Agile Leadership and your strong desire to be an effective leader.
- Engage with a company that was founded on Agile Leadership practices and utilizes them on a daily basis.
As a CAL, you will be able to fill the role of an Agile Leader. Through the certification process, you will gain an understanding of Agile Leadership, including values, principles, tools, and techniques.
For more information click here.
About your facilitator, Brian M. Rabon, CST, PMP:
After discovering Agile Leadership, Brian has revolutionized his life. He has been transformed from a cog in a corporate machine to a master of his own destiny, trading a soul-sucking gray cubicle for the majestic views of Utah’s ski lifts. In addition to living the lifestyle of his dreams, Agile Leadership has allowed Brian to focus on his true mission in life – helping others to grow. As the founder of The Center For Agile Leadership®, he is growing his team and his clients, teaching everyone how to focus their energy on their passions and doing what they love in life.
When appropriate, The Center For Agile Leadership will issue a refund for individual classes as follows:
- 30 days prior to the class: No fee
- Up to 15 days prior to the class: 50% of fee
- 14 days or less before the class: No refund is available
For assistance with a cancellation please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transferring between classes:
- Transferring to a different class is permissible until 15 days before the first day of a class
- Transferring to a different class 14 days or less from the first day of a class will be considered the same as canceling a class and no refund will be offered (see above for further details
- Transfer to a different class must occur within a one-year period. After this time, all funds will be forfeited
For assistance with a transfer please email email@example.com.