San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On Thursday, September 12, 2013, Brian Basilico returns to update us on his progress as a new author (of It's Not About You, It's About Bacon). He'll be hitting the high points of his top ten chapters, giving us all a minicourse in his social media/relationship marketing consulting. Speaking of which, did you know that his book is being used in at least one college marketing course this coming year? How cool is that?
Business attorney Bill Price and business growth consultant Ellen Huxtable organize these FREE seminars for business owners and entrepreneurs. Each meeting has a networking time (with great coffee!), a presentation by a local CEO or business expert, and a Q&A session.
The CEO Series page gives you a convenient way to check for updates on upcoming speakers and topics, keep up with people you meet at events, and conveniently nominate speakers or suggest topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover. You can also post other meetings or information of interest to your fellow business owners and management. Join us there today!
Have ideas on topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover
or suggestions for CEOs who have interesting experiences to share?
* * * * * * *
CEO SERIES: Local experts helping west suburban businesses prosper.
- Advantage Business Concepts (www.advantage-biz.com) offers customized solutions for achieving breakthrough strategies and tactics.
- GrowthLaw (www.growthlaw.com) is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow.
- College of DuPage SBDC
- Congregational Church of Batavia Small Business Networking Group
- Entrepreneurial Roundtable, U of C-Booth Graduate School of Business
- First State Bank
- Fox Valley Computing Professionals
- Greater Naperville LinkedIn group
- I Have a Bean
- Joseph Associates International
- Kellogg Alumni Club of Chicago – West
- Knapp Center for Entrepreneurship, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Midwest Entrepreneurs Forum
When & Where
The CEO Series is the continuing project of three local firms dedicated to helping DuPage County businesses. GrowthLaw (Bill Price) is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow. Advantage Business Concepts (Ellen Huxtable) offers customized solutions for your business on everything from effective time management through structuring for growth and recognizing strategic opportunities, and B2b Interactive Marketing Inc (Brian Basilico) helps companies and non-profits market their products and services through the effective use of online tools including: websites, blogs, eMail, social networking, Google, S.E.O., YouTube, and more.