San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
But if you find you're free at the last minute, just come!
Connect with the CEO Series on Facebook and be the first to know when we announce new speakers and topics for these FREE seminars. Have topics you'd like the CEO Series to cover or suggestions for CEOs who have interesting experiences to share? Post your ideas on the CEO Series page on Facebook, or contact Bill Price at 800.630.4780 or email@example.com.
The CEO Series page gives you a convenient way to check for updates on upcoming speakers and topics, keep up with people you meet at events, and conveniently nominate speakers or suggest topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover. You can also post other meetings or information of interest to your fellow business owners and management. Join us there today!
Have ideas on topics you’d like the CEO Series to cover
or suggestions for CEOs who have interesting experiences to share?
* * * * * * *
CEO SERIES: Local experts helping west suburban businesses prosper.
- Advantage Business Concepts (www.advantage-biz.com) offers customized solutions for achieving breakthrough strategies and tactics.
- GrowthLaw (www.growthlaw.com) is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow.
- College of DuPage SBDC
- Congregational Church of Batavia Small Business Networking Group
- Entrepreneurial Roundtable, U of C-Booth Graduate School of Business
- First State Bank
- Fox Valley Computing Professionals
- Greater Naperville LinkedIn group
- I Have a Bean
- Joseph Associates International
- Kellogg Alumni Club of Chicago – West
- Knapp Center for Entrepreneurship, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Midwest Entrepreneurs Forum
When & Where
The CEO Series is the continuing project of three local firms dedicated to helping DuPage County businesses. GrowthLaw (Bill Price) is a business-focused law firm dedicated to helping client businesses grow. Advantage Business Concepts (Ellen Huxtable) offers customized solutions for your business on everything from effective time management through structuring for growth and recognizing strategic opportunities, and B2b Interactive Marketing Inc (Brian Basilico) helps companies and non-profits market their products and services through the effective use of online tools including: websites, blogs, eMail, social networking, Google, S.E.O., YouTube, and more.