CEO CLUB Ontario
What Is The CEO Club?
The CEO Club is Estrada Strategies’ premier business coaching program. It is a full service CEO growth and development program focused on the needs and special circumstances of the owners of small to medium sized businesses. This program is for business owners and decision makers who are 100% committed to growing their business and achieving higher goals every year. Participants in this program are committed to investing time every week into improving their business and building the bottom line. While this program is open to businesses of any size, most CEO Club members will be in businesses with 5 or more employees and will have gross annual revenues of more than $500,000.00. The program is open only to the business owners or those with full profit and loss responsibility for their business or organization. This program includes a combination of training, coaching, and monitoring to help the business owner develop essential skills for continuous business growth. This is designed as a two year program.
- Monthly 4 hour training and networking program facilitated by an Estrada Strategies Executive Coach
- Focus on one of the elements of the “Six Disciplines of Business” each month
- Practical workbook with CEO Rules, tips, lesson reinforcement tools and action items for each training session
- Interaction with other CEO’s to enhance learning and problem solving opportunities and to build networks
- 1 hour face-to-face coaching session each month with CEO Club mentor/coach
- Focus on specific issues of the CEO Club member’s business
- Estrada Strategies online “Coaching Journal” to help CEO’s establish and maintain priorities and provide a tool for CEO’s to delegate and follow up on tasks & projects.
- Establish, track and monitor “Key Performance Indicators” for the member’s business
- Develop and monitor action plans to grow and strengthen the member business.
- Systematic review of priorities, goals, and objectives
- Periodic updates and monitoring communication with Executive Coach/Mentor via phone or email to address specific needs and concerns for the member business
- Phone/email access to coach/mentor with 24 hour guaranteed response time (does not include weekends)
For more information, please contact Steven Lynn at email@example.com or call him at 909 578 7000.
Estrada Strategies Executive Office
3400 Inland Empire Boulevard
Estrada Strategies, LLC
At Estrada Strategies, we have developed a business model based on the Core Disciplines of Business. These Core Disciplines, when implemented via our coaching, training and monitoring processes, provide business owners a complete strategy for successful business management. We provide the support and tools you need to implement these strategies in your business.
There is no mystery to what we do. Our methods are simple and efficient and provide the foundation for successful business management, development and growth.
We have used our model of Coach, Train amd Monitor successfully with hundreds of small to medium sized businesses nationwide. Their success stories are our success stories. At Estrada Strategies, Ontario, we understand the challenges faced by your company. Our vision is to help you take full advantage of the opportunities you see and to help you become as successful as possible.