San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Visit with other chapter members and engage in a discussion on water quality challenges and opportunities at our upcoming Town Hall Meeting in Salinas on November 20. CCOF staff will be on hand to provide updates and answer your questions. A networking reception will follow the meeting, hosted by the CCOF Central Coast Chapter.
1:00-1:15 Welcome: Ag Commissioner Eric Lauritzen and CCOF Board Chair Will Daniels
1:15-1:45 CCOF Update
- Steve Pederson, CCOF Central Coast Chapter President
- Cathy Calfo, Executive Director/CEO
- Jake Lewin, Chief Certification Officer
1:45-2:45 “Central Coast Water Quality: Challenges and Opportunities” Panel Discussion
- Monica Barricarte, Agricultural Regulatory Program: Central Coast Water Quality Control Board Representative - Central Coast water quality regulations
- Micahel Kahn, Farm Advisor, UCCE - On-farm implementation of water regulations
- Eric Brennan - Ways organic systems can mitigate water pollution
2:45-3:00 Q&A and Open Forum
3:00-4:00 Networking/Reception Hosted by Central Coast Chapter
When & Where
CCOF is a nonprofit organization that advances organic agriculture for a healthy world through organic certification, education, advocacy, and promotion. We envision a world where organic is the norm.