Actions and Detail Panel
CenTex Sterile Processing Conference
Sat, June 3, 2017, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Join us on June 3rd, 2017 at Scott & White Medical Center in Temple Texas for the first CenTex Sterile Processing Conference! We will be hosting a number of guest speakers who will be speaking on the following topics:
- Toxic Anterior Segment Syndrome (TASS)
- Surgical Instrument Processing and Inspection
- The Science Behind Biological and Chemical Testing
- Flexible Endoscope Reprocessing and the Importance of Standards
- Preventing Worker Exposure to Low Temperature and Liquid Chemical Sterilants
- "Breathe" Working in CSSD is more than a Job!
We will also be hosting a vendor fair with door prizes and raffles. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. 7 CE credits will be available through IAHCSMM.