Cellebrite Ultimate Certification Course - Hallandale Beach, FL
Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
Hallandale Beach, FL
Cellebrite 3-day Ultimate Certification Course which focuses on the functionality of the UFED Traditional/Touch Logical and UFED Physical Analyzer solutions.
Day One & Two includes:
- Identification of Mobile Devices
- Search and Seizure of Mobile Devices
- UFED Logical Overview
- Custom Configuration of UFED
- Logical Extractions
- File System Extractions
- Password Extractions
- SIM Extractions / SIM ID Cloning
- UFED Logical Analyzer
- Advanced Searching with Logical Analyzer
- UFED Certification Test
Day Two & Three includes:
- Overview of Flash Media and Storage Devices
- Physical Analyzer Install and Registration
- Overview of Physical Analyzer
- Custom Configuration of Physical Analyzer
- Physical Extraction Process (iPhone, Blackberry, Android)
- Advanced Searching Techniques
- Timeline - Data Carving - Pattern Analysis - Keyword Searches
- Malware Analysis & Project Analytics
- Verification and Valadation of Findings
- Malware Scanner
- Project Analytics
- Physical Analyzer Reader
- Link Analysis
- Physical Analyzer Certification
If additional details are needed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe Church at 321-704-1336.
Hotel Information for Event:
Prices: $159▼ per night
19900 W Country Club Dr
All payments must be received 7 days prior to start of the training class. Cancellations must occur 14 days prior to start of class or 50% of the training costs will be forfeited to recover losses.
NOTE: Classes are subject to cancellation if there are not at least 8 participants signed up for the class. If cancellation does occur, each participant will be notified at least two weeks prior to start of the class. Please hold off making any fights or hotel accomodations until two weeks prior to the class.
Digital Shield is NOT responsible for costs associated with cancellation of classes such as flight and hotel accomodations for participants. Cost of the training class would be reimbursed back to the participant 100%.
Point of Contact for the training – Evelyn Heath (954) 457-1464
When & Where
Digital Shield, Incorporated
Digital Shield, Incorporated (DSI) is dedicated to assist in the response, discovery, analysis, mitgation and tracking of cyber incidents as they occur within commercial and government entities. Digital Shield Security Professionals have extensive backgrounds in conducting forensic examinations, mobile device forensics, log analysis, network and physical security vulnerability assessments, and Certification and Accreditation requirements.
DSI Security Professionals are prior Law Enforcement Officers, both local and federal, prior military and security engineers in large Corporations. DSI Security Professionals have extensive experience additionally with International Investigations and have assisted government and commercial entities in areas such as North America, South America, Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East. All DSI security professionals hold a Top Secret Clearance or higher.
- Computer Forensics / Network Forensics / Mobile Device Forensics
- Vulnerability / Security Assessments
- Cellbrite Ultimate Certification Courses
- Custom training course based upon clients needs