Describing your brand properly is a necessary skill for building a successful clothing, accessories and beauty line.
- You will learn how to clarify what your company is about, while showing others that the people behind your brand are knowledgeable on what they’re selling and also learn how to present a great idea to gain a desk side meeting.
- You will learn hands on how to write your brand statement and explain what your aiming for? This is where you will convince your target customers that your brand is exactly what they’re looking for.
- What does your brand name mean and how does it relate to your products
- What kind of theme is prominent in your designs?
- What principles do you stand by?
- What words can you use to describe your products?
- What are some notable features about your PRODUCT/BRAND?
- Social Media - You will learn how to think outside the E-Commerce Box
- How to keep you brand relevant and increase brand exposure
- How to use Visual Media to spread your Brand Vision
- How to appeal to the masses or how you cna hone in on a certain demographic
- Learn how to Innovative through promotional possibilities
- Communicating your brand to different outlets such as media, press, buyers, etc...
- How to foster Brand development for growth
- How to be a Great Stylist and the difference between film/TV/Video, Editorials, Red Carpet.
- How to work as a personal assistant, personal shopper and/or consultant
- What you will need in order to gain your first styling position. One with growth.
- How to build a great portfolio based on the part of the industry you currently yearn for.
- How to build lasting relationships with people who will grow you and your brand.
- You will Learn how to pull from showrooms, department stores and designers themselves.
- How to trendspot without sticking to trend.
- Weather you should gain an agent or simply sell your own brand.
- Patience! The most important skill of ALL.