San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Friday, Dec. 13th
- Tujague’s Executive Chef cooking demonstration
- Experience New Orleans Christmas Traditions:
- Roosevelt's Waldorf Wonderland
- Harrah's Miracle on Fulton Street
- Mix & Mingle cocktails at Maison Dupuy bar
- Four-course Reveillon Dinner at Maison Dupuy Hotel
Saturday, Dec. 14th
- Beignets and cafe au lait at Cafe du Monde
- Garden District's 38th Annual Holiday Home Tour
- Bevolo Lighting craftsman demo
- Celebration in the Oaks at City Park
Reveillon Dinner Menu
Chevre & Mushroom Bisque with Candied Shiitake
Charred Salmon Brushed with Sweet Soy over Frisee with Toasted Hazelnuts & Citrus Vinaigrette
Third Course: (*choose one)
Pan Seared Redfish with Crawfish and Lump Crab Ragout, served over vegetables.
Bourbon Roasted Chicken Thigh stuffed with Boudin over Braised Greens with Brown Gravy
Braised Beef Short Rib Topped with Truffled Potato Brulee, English Peas and Shaved Asiago
*Once you have purchased your ticket, you will be contacted by a board member to verify which third course options you chose.
Bread Pudding with Chocolate, Banana, & Brandy
In order to accomodate our large group, the Maison Dupuy asks that we have our food selections in by Friday, Decemeber 6th, therefore have your tickets purchased by 12 noon December 6th!
Interested in being a sponsor? Click here to contact a board member.