INCLUDES: Backpack, Exam, 6 months iLabs access,and Exam Pass Guarantee
This is the world's most advanced ethical hacking course with 18 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 18 comprehensive modules, the course covers over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
Our security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the globally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
In short, you walk out the door with hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification!
- Module 1 - Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2 - Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 3 - Scanning Networks
- Module 4 - Enumeration
- Module 5 - System Hacking
- Module 6 - Malware Threats
- Module 7 - Sniffing
- Module 8 - Social Engineering
- Module 9 - Denial-of-Service
- Module 10 - Session Hijacking
- Module 11 - Hacking Webservers
- Module 12 - Hacking Web Applications
- Module 13 - SQL Injection
- Module 14 - Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 15 - Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 16 - Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 17 - Cloud Computing
- Module 18 - Cryptography