Celebrating our 6th year, Cecil Co Food & Wine Festival is a summer favorite. Every year, on the third Saturday of July, wine lovers converge on the North East Community Park along the banks of the North East River. Besides wine tasting, live music and tasty local food, the Wine Festival is a fundraiser for local non-profits and youth organizations.
The Wine Festival is an outdoor event held rain or shine - No Refunds
Crafter: A maker who creates handmade art or crafts in any medium: silk-screened posters, reconstructed clothing, jewelry, knitted items, paintings, home décor and more. Crafters must operate out of their home or non-commercial art space. All items sold must be handmade.
Reseller or Direct/Network/MLM Sales: Vendor sells products manufactured by another company
Commercial: Vendor has a brick-and-mortar store
Cecil County Food & Wine Festival requires a minimum of $1 million liability insurance from all Vendors.
Certificate Holder: Cecil Co Food & Wine Festival, LLC P.O. Box 324, North East, MD 21901
Additional Insured on policies and Certificates must be: "Cecil County Food & Wine Festival, LLC and all partners and sponsors, their representatives and successors are additional insureds as respects to their interest in the Insured's operations. Re: Cecil Co Food & Wine Festival 07/16/16".
Certificate of Insurance MUST be accepted AND approved by our office no later than April 30
Please send Certificate of Insurance to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Cecil Wine Fest P.O. Box 324 North East, MD 21901
Business and Tax Licenses Requirements
It is the Vendor’s responsibility to have all Maryland and Cecil County licenses.
Business Licenses: Please contact Cecil County if you need assistance
Department of Permits & Inspections
200 Chesapeake Blvd., Suite 2200
Elkton, MD 21921
Tax Licenses: Thirty (30) day Temporary Sales Use Tax License (COM/ ST-203)
For a one-time event you must obtain a thirty (30) day Temporary License, to remit any tax collected (6% in Maryland). A temporary license can be obtained by calling the Business Nexus Unit at 410-767-1543 or 410-767-1531.
Food Vendors: Must submit a copy of their Cecil County health department permit. If you need a temporary permit from Cecil County please contact Gabe Ali at 410-996-5550.
- Set Up begins no earlier than 8:00 a.m. and must be completed and ready to open no later then 10:30 a.m. Tear Down may not begin until 6:00 p.m.
- All Exhibitors will check-in with Festival Staff at entrance
- Exhibitors are permitted to have one (1) vehicle in the designated Exhibitor parking area at the back of the park. No vehicles are permitted on the field after 10:30 a.m. Exhibitors may bring vehicle on field to unload and must remove it immediately.
- Two (2) Exhibitor representatives are permitted into Festival with this application (does NOT include wine tasting). If you want to bring more representatives, please pre-purchase an event ticket for them.
- Exhibitors may pre-purchase wine tasting tickets at a discounted rate. If you wait to purchase a ticket on the day of the event, you will pay full gate price.
- Exhibitors are to provide their own table(s), chair(s) and tent that will fit inside their allotted space of 10' x 10'. Booths should be neat and tastefully decorated.
- Exhibitors are to stay within their assigned designated area and be manned at all times. No wandering handing out pamphlets, etc.
- If Exhibitor requires more than a 10'x10' space, please pay accordingly in advance. Exhibitors will not be allowed to set up in more space than they paid for.
- Exhibits are to face the aisle. Please set up your exhibit to face the "aisle".
- Please take all of your refuse and packaging from your booth following the event. You are welcome to use the Festival's trash and recycling containers.
- Limited electric will be available onsite for $40, First Come First Served. Exhibitor must supply their own extension cords. No generators permitted.
- The festival is a rain or shine event. Should there be inclement weather please follow our social media accounts: Twitter or Facebook (CecilWineFest)
By paying the appropriate Exhibitor Fee, you agree to the guidelines.