San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The CCHS Parents Association sponsors many activities during the school year that enrich and enhance the whole school community:
- Faculty grants that directly benefit the student body
- Support for individual class activities
- Support for Student Government activities including Prom and Senior Week
- Educational programs/speakers for students, faculty and parents
- Community service for students
- Communications including the PA newsletter
- Teacher’s Appreciation Lucheons and Events
With the payment of your dues ($30/family), the CCHS PA provides one copy of Connections, the student telephone directory, which is distributed at Back-To-School Night September 15th. Extra copies of Connections are available for $5 each.
Thank you for supporting the CCHS Parents Association!
When & Where
CCHS Parents Association
CCHS Parents Association is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization the supports the Concord-Carlisle High School in Concord, Massachusetts. If you have questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.