Use the registration box at the top of this page. See the payment options below.
1. To pay by check or Purchase Order: click on the "Show other payment options" text link (below the Register button), then click on the Offline Payment button and follow the instructions provided.
Please make checks payable to: Contra Costa County Office of Education
Please mail checks to: CCCOE, attention Mary Louise Vander Meulen, 77 Santa Barbara Road, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
2. To pay by credit card: click on the Register button and follow the instructions provided.
NOTE: Refunds for cancellations will be isued if CCCOE Teacher Induction is notified before the event occurs. Registered participants who do not notify CCCOE Teacher Induction of their cancellation prior to the event will be charged fully for the seminar(s).
All CCCOE Teacher Induction Seminars will be held from 4:00 to 6:30 p.m. at the Contra Costa County Office of Education - 77 Santa Barbara Rd., Pleasasnt Hill, CA 94523.
For questions or more information, please contact Mary Louise Vander Meulen (925) 942-3471
- Graduate semester units are available from Saint Mary’s College
- Three graduate semester units available
- CCCOE Teacher Induction participants must attend six seminars and submit a log of 20 hours meeting with their mentor
- Other teachers must complete 35 hours of professional development
- Detailed information will be provided at the first seminar you attend
- Seminars are facilitated by teachers with years of classroom experience
- Seminars are interactive with time built in for small discussion groups with secondary or elementary teachers
- Teaching resources will be offered to provide your full range of learners equitable access to the core academic content
Save This Event
When & Where
Contra Costa County Teacher Induction Program
The Contra Costa County Office of Education Teacher Induction Program is accredited by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing as a pathway for teachers to clear their teaching credentials. We are a consortium of public school districts, charter, and private schools in Contra Costa, Alameda, and Solano County. Our program partners with the New Teacher Center (NTC), St. Mary’s College, and the Contra Costa County Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA) to provide professional development for new teachers as they transition from pre-service to credentialed teaching.