CCCI's Effective Influence
Friday, February 24, 2017 at 4:00 PM - Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 3:00 PM (PST)
CCCI's week-long EFFECTIVE INFLUENCE focuses on the interpersonal and intercultural skills we all need to be effective in groups and teams, with all skills given a solid workout through cross-cultural dialogue. Based on the notion that people can learn, do and achieve more in their lives with more support rather than less, and upon experiential learning techniques from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and the NTL Institute, Effective Influence is a residential training for professionals seeking to manage challenging, conflictual or emotionally charged situations by building skills to:
• Explore gaps among the impacts attendees want to have, believe they had & actually had, via feedback
• Practice managing 21st century and political conversations adaptively
• Practice being more effective with the 7 components of effective communication
• Bridge differences by recognizing -- and exiting -- maladaptive patterns
• Practice reaching across differences using a comprehensive model
• Coach yourself through charged situations more flexibly
Save This Event
When & Where
Cross-Cultural Communications, Inc.
Cross-Cultural Communications, Inc offers experiential trainings in cross-cultural communication that are designed to help people develop not only the skills to manage complex team dynamics, but also to obtain the PRACTICE that develops emotional memory for use in high-stakes moments. Just as pilot training creates the muscle memory of how to fly, managers and executives must develop the emotional memory to use (and not lose) their skills when they need them most.