Actions and Detail Panel
CBMC NeOhio Attribute 4 Cle Men's Breakfast w/ Tony Ciepiel COO–Vitamix
Thu, April 6, 2017, 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM EDT
Attribute 4: Helping others grow spiritually through life-on-life discipleship
Tony Ciepiel serves as Chief Operating Officer for Vitamix, a 96-year-old, family-owned, American manufacturer of high-performance blending equipment for home and commercial use. The company’s award-winning products are recognized worldwide for their performance, versatility and ease of use. Its commercial customer list reads like a “Who’s Who” of major restaurant chains, and gourmet chefs rave about their usefulness.
Tony is very active in the community including serving as the CBMC NE Ohio board chairman. His most important contribution though may be with the handful of men he disciples as he lives out Attribute #4, “Helping Others Grow Spiritually Through Life-on-Life Discipleship”. Join us to hear his story, what discipleship looks like in his busy life, and begin to connect it to yours.
- 7:00 – Breakfast / Networking
- 7:30 – Intro / Attribute Speaker
- 8:05 – Table Discussion
- 8:30 – Off to work
- $20 – One person
- $35 – Two people
- $100 – Table of six
Thursday April 6
Doubletree - Independence
6200 Quarry Lane
Independence, OH 44131
Friday, April 7
Hilton Akron / Fairlawn
3180 W. Market Street
Fairlawn, OH 44333
II Corinthians 5:20 says, “We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making His appeal through us. The question is not - are we representing God in the marketplace, but how faithful are we as His ambassadors?
In response to this, the Marketplace Ambassador Initiative is designed to equip and encourage men to live out this calling. Every quarter we gather together with a “guest ambassador” speaker and then discuss at tables what that month’s Attribute looks like in real life.
Whether you are a long time follower of Jesus Christ or just want to find greater purpose in your work, we hope you join us for the next breakfast. Buy a table for your friends, bring a co-worker, or just come and make some new connections.
10 Attributes of a Marketplace Ambassador
- Walking daily intimacy with Jesus Christ.
- Living in accountable relationships with believers.
- Sharing faith in Christ in my sphere of influence.
- Helping others grow spiritually through life-on-life discipleship.
- Living an integrated life with proper life priorities.
- Living a life of generosity.
- Applying Biblical principles in all areas of my life.
- Maintaining a standard of excellence with integrity.
- Genuinely caring for people.
- Living out God’s call on my life.