CBIC's 19th Annual Awards Gala: Celebrating #CvilleTech Innovation
Thursday, May 18, 2017 from 5:15 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Each Gala Ticket Includes: 1 cocktail ticket, expanded reception with passed and stationed heavy hors d’oeuvres, a seat at the highly anticipated awards ceremony, individually plated tapas style foods with shared fruit and dessert platters, champagne, and coffee/tea service at each table. Note: Much more food than last year’s awards gala.
New this year: you may purchase drink tickets in advance via Eventbrite to avoid the lines at the Boar's Head Inn! A cash bar is also available throughout the entire evening. It is advisable to bring cash for the cash bar, as credit card functionality is available but slows things down.
Program Overview (times are approximate):
- 5:15 - 7:00 p.m. Registration opens. Reception with cocktails and heavy hors d'oeuvres in the tented portico in front of the pavilion featuring Innovators Row, a showcase of innovation-based startups and companies. One drink ticket provided per guest. Cash bar available.
- 7:15 - 9:30 p.m. Seated networking at your table followed by the Awards Ceremony in the pavilion ballroom. Following the reception, guests will move to the pavilion ballroom and enjoy individually plated tapas style foods for each guest along with fruit and dessert platters to share with tablemates, plus champagne and coffee.
- 9:30 p.m. Coffee, Cocktails & Conversation Reception
2017 marks the 19th year that CBIC has celebrated entrepreneurship and innovation through its Annual CBIC Awards Gala. Improving even further on last year’s successful new format and expanded capacity at our new larger venue, the Boar’s Head Inn, this gala will feature even more food and a larger variety of foods. The slightly shorter reception makes more time for networking with tablemates, a popular feature to last year's gala format. Further, the gala will once again feature:
- Innovators Row – a showcase of innovation-based startups and companies
- Ticket and table prices for both members and non-members
- Early-bird, on-time and late ticket tiers – deeper discounts for early action
- “Startup” ticket designed to accommodate up-and-rising innovation-based startups less than 5 years old
- Additional food offered at each table (more food than last year's gala but still not dinner)
Attire: Cocktail and business dressy attire.