CBB Biomedical Discussion Group
TO REGISTER: "SELECT A DATE" from the drop down menu
For more information on speakers visit: CBB's Event Page
The Biomedical Discussion Group presents on a variety of topics within biomedicine or technologies that could be applied within the biomedical field.
Lectures are held the third Thursday of every month and are open to all faculty, postdocs, students, staff, and visiting researchers. Presentation times may vary. Registration is required for each event.
Past lectures can be found in our Library and YouTube channel. Sign up to receive event notices via MailChimp. If you are interested in participating or would like to nominate someone, please email CBB with your ideas. [Fall 2016 - Call for Speakers]
- Learn about new and exciting research developments
- Network across other faculties and departments
- Collaborate on potential grants/funding opportunities
- Indulge in coffee and cookies while getting inspired!
CBB can help with:
- Event advertising
- Logistical set-up
- Video recording for CBB’s YouTube library or personal use
- Some financial support to bring in an external guest to present
- Planning, co-hosting or cost sharing with your home department