Real Estate Law
30 Free Clock Hours in WA - upon completion of ALL FOUR days & chapters of the class (10am-5:30pm each day)
- Monday, Nov 6th - Chapters 1,2,8 (Bastian)
- Tuesday, Nov 7th - Chapters 6,7,13 (Fulton & Ennes)
- Wednesday, Nov 8th - Chapters 10 & 14 (Deely)
- Thursday, Nov 9th - Chapters 11 & 12 + Exam (Bastian)
NOTE: This class is a requirement for a broker's first license renewal.
INSTRUCTORS: David Bastian, John Deely, Dick Fulton
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: Link to course curriculum / objectives
DESCRIPTION: This is an excellent practical course for ALL agents. It offers guidance and review on: Agency Law • Financing Issues • Purchase & Sale Agreement • Common Addendum Listing Contracts • CMA Programs and Presentations • Buyer & Seller Costs • Fair Housing Act • Settlement Process with Title & Escrow • ...and much more!
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 attendees is required. In the case of a rescheduled class, those registered attendees will be notified.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- This is a CBBain|Seal event, offered specifically to our CBBain|Seal brokers only.