FastStart – Career Accelerator
When: Monday – Friday (10am to 5pm) *30 Free CE clock-hours in WA
*All 5 days & daily topics must be completed for clock hours to be issued*
- Day 1 - Company Tools + Intro, Skills & Attributes, Time Management
- Day 2 - Prospecting + Building your Sphere, Marketing, Farming
- Day 3 - Working with Buyers + Escrow, Phone Skills, Open Houses
- Day 4 - Working with Sellers + Fair Housing, Listing Presentations
- Day 5 - Business Planning + Negotiating Offers, Presenting the Offer
FastStart is a weeklong class with a focus on business building activities. During the week you will learn about:
- All the company resources, and tools to systematize, build and run your real estate practice like a business
- Learn about prospecting and lead generation
- Personal Marketing and building an online presence
- Working with Buyers
- Working with Sellers
- Business Planning and Time Management
- Writing, Presenting and Negotiating offers
Throughout the week our guest speakers are brokers working in the current market, they will be sharing their firsthand knowledge and success tips.
**FastStart is a "MUST" attend for new brokers, although we also encourage our Experienced brokers to take the course as a refresher!
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 attendees is required. In the case of a rescheduled class, those registered attendees will be notified.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- This is a CBBain|Seal event, offered specifically to our CBBain|Seal brokers only.