Actions and Detail Panel
CB Bain Seal | Code of Ethics (3CH) | Lynnwood | June 9th 2017
Fri, June 9, 2017, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM PDT
Code of ETHICS
This course meets the requirements mandated by the National Association of Realtor®
3 Free Clock Hours in WA
Instructor: Michelle Van Tassell
What you will learn:
(link to curriculum/objectives)
This ethics training class provides new and experienced brokers with needed information about their membership in the Local, State, and National Association of Realtors. Everything from trademark information to government / political activities to the importance of being a Realtor member is shared.
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 attendees is required. In the case of a rescheduled class, those registered attendees will be notified.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- This is a CBBain|Seal event, offered specifically to our CBBain|Seal brokers only.