BATTLE OF THE BROKERS
7 FREE Clock Hours in WA
**Lunch will be Provided **
LEAD PANELIST: Bob Call
PANEL MEMBERS: Don Gladson, Mike Grady, David Knode, Mark Schedler & Michelle Van Tassell
OBJECTIVE OF CLASS: How to effectively use forms when it comes to current hot topics in the marketplace including; legal issues, license law & MLS infractions, how to out -compete the competition, plus how to best utilize the forms.
- Understand the basis for the written verbiage in a residential PSA
- Review the overall progression of the PSA
- Accurately complete a PSA & various addenda for a residential transaction
- When to seek competent legal assistance when writing a PSA
- Possible problem areas such as modifying, canceling & attaching additional
- pages to a contract + common law issues
- Escrow & Possession: Escrow/Closing Agent duties, dates, costs & transfer of possession
If you thought past “Battles” were informative, this one will be “The Battle on Steroids.” You won’t want to miss it.
- A minimum of 50 registraions is required. In the case of a rescheduled class, those registered attendees will be notified.
- We respectfully ask that brokers who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- This is a CBBain|Seal event, offered specifically to our CBBain|Seal brokers only.