San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
REAL ESTATE PRACTICES
- *30 FREE Clock Hours in WA
- *upon completion of all 4 days
- Every Thursday for 4 Weeks
- 9am-5pm (each day)
NOTE: This class is a requirement for first renewal.
INSTRUCTORS: David Knode, Pam Saunders & John Rose
Advanced WREP is a required course for first-time renewal brokers who received their license after July 2010.
Here is a link to the curriculum & objectives.
This course includes:
- Brokerage Operations
- Duties & Obligations
- Brokerage Business Practices
- Real Estate Agency Issues
- Handling R.E. Contracts
- Marketing Property
- Neogitating & Closing Transactions
- Risk Reduction Strategies
- Property Management
- Real Estate Development
- DAY 1: Chapters 1,2,3,10 (June 8th)
- DAY 2: Chapter 4 (June15th)
- DAY 3: Chapters 6,7 (June 22nd)
- Day 4: Chapter 5,8,9 (June 29th)
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration!
CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 attendees is required. In the case of a rescheduled class, those registered attendees will be notified via email.
- Clock hours for this course are for WA brokers. All chapters must be completed before receiving certification.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- This is a CB Bain|Seal event, offered specifically to our CB Bain|Seal brokers only. Please use your CBSeal.com or CBBain.com email address when registering for classes via EventBrite.