A Few Basic Appraisal Principles...and some common evaluation mistakes
INSTRUCTOR: Bob Call
(3 FREE clock hours in WA)
DESCRIPTION: This is a class designed to teach you how to evaluate property like an appraiser. The goal is not to make you an appraiser but to teach you some “Appraiser Skills” to help you better evaluate properties.
We’ll talk about some basic evaluation principles like:
- How to Adjust for Square Footage
- The value is "in the land" vs. “the sticks & bricks"
- What to do when you have "No comps"'
The Three Evaluation Approaches:
- Sales Comparison Approach (Market Data Approach)
- Income Approach
- Cost Approach
Link to course curriculum/objectives
- If you cannot attend it is very IMPORTANT that you CANCEL your registration! CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions.
- A minimum of 12 attendees is required. In the case of a rescheduled class, those registered attendees will be notified.
- We respectfully ask that brokers, who are sick, consider their fellow colleagues and abstain from attending classes until they are no longer sick.
- This is a CBBain|Seal event, offered specifically to our CBBain|Seal brokers only.