Join Paws and Reward & Wags 'n Wellness for an evening of tips and tools to help bring your fearful dog out of his shell. Learn how to understand your dog and provide him with the confidence he needs when interacting in the world!
- Underlying causes of anxiety
- How dogs learn and how it relates to your dog's behavior
- Identifying what makes your dog upset
- Reading canine body language
- Training techniques to make your canine feel more comfortable and confident
- Natural herbs and supplements for calming
- Bodywork techniques to ease the mind and nervous system
This is a human-only seminar. Please leave your four-legged friends at home as animals are not permitted at the event location.
When & Where
Wags 'n Wellness & Paws and Reward Dog Training
Heather Sanders, of Wags 'n Wellness is a canine holistic health specialist sought out by dog lovers across the Bay Area. She combines a warm, caring demeanor with a strong scientific background and training in canine nutrition, anatomy, and bodywork to help owners really understand what’s going on in their dogs’ bodies.
Paws and Reward Dog Training is committed to providing efficient, humane and science-based training techniques. Our mission is to create a communicative and balanced relationship between owners and their canine companions. We are positive, reward-based and encouraging when working with both YOU and your DOG. In other words, we have FUN!!