Enjoy an evening out at Catwalk for the Cure, a fashion show that features breast cancer survivors and some of your favorite local celebrities in fashions from Boston designers. Proceeds support families with the greatest need in the local fight against breast cancer and aid in our efforts to find the cures. Reserve your spot!
Catwalk for the Cure is more than just a fashion show, it is an experience! Before sitting down to cheer on breast cancer survivors, professional models, and even a New England Patriots’ cheerleader at this New York-style fashion show as they take the runway, you’ll be treated to a cocktail hour like no other:
- Sample local brews from Bent Water Brewing Company
- Sip on a signature cocktail from Oysterville Vodka
- Get a mini-manicure from MiniLuxe
- Check out some hot leather designs from Gina deWolfe
- Finish off your evening on a sweet note with Pinkberry
Can't make it? Consider making a donation of any amount. Please include a note stating you would like your gift to benefit the Catwalk for the Cure.