Catholic Charities of West Tennessee's Inaugural Gathering of ASPIRE!
Thursday, February 27, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ASPIRE, an initiative specifically focused on young professionals (ages 22-35) in West Tennessee, is launching through Catholic Charities of West Tennessee (CCWTN).
Aspire is committed to cultivating and engaging young professionals who are dedicated to supporting the anti-poverty work of Catholic Charities of West Tennessee. Its focus is three-fold:
- Connecting young adults who share the desire to be active in the work of CCWTN
- Encouraging participation in small acts of service that benefit the clients of CCWTN
- Providing networking opportunities in social settings with leaders of the Memphis community
The inaugural gathering of Aspire will be on Thursday, February 27th from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. atLocal Gastropub; 2126 Madison Ave (Mid-town). The featured networking guest will be Chris Wallace, long time National Basketball Association (NBA) executive and currently General Manager and Vice President of Basketball Operations for the Memphis Grizzlies.
There is no cost to attend; however guests are requested to bring an item or two in support of Operation Bare Necessities (Men’s new underwear, heavy socks, t-shirts, ‘hoodie’ sweatshirts or jackets sizes M - XXL). Complimentary appetizers will be served along with a cash bar.
For more information or to RSVP (preferred but not required), please contact Alie Lifsey at (901) 722-4750 or email@example.com.
Follow #MemAspire for current info.
When & Where
Aspire; the Young Professional's network of Catholic Charities of West Tennessee
Aspire is committed to engaging and cultivating young professionals who support the anti-poverty work of Catholic Charities of West Tennessee.
Our focus is three fold:
- Connecting young adults who share the desire to be active in our mission.
- Encouraging participation in small acts of service that benefit the clients of our programs.
- Providing networking opportunities in social settings with leaders of the Memphis community.