EQUIP GLOBAL’S LEADING SUMMIT SERIES ON Catastrophe Insurance & Risk Management!
The frequency of natural disasters in Asia has risen that many associate with climate change. Natural disasters serve as call to risk-prone countries to build and maintain resilience to catastrophes and lead to the increasing demand and review of regulation, models, mitigation strategies, as well as risk financing and risk transfer tools.
It is important for the insurers/reinsurers, government agencies, international bodies, climate change agencies and decision makers to understand the impact of Nat CATs, utilize better CAT models and tools to predict and manage the occurrence of natural disasters, find out the latest regulatory environment in Asia and mitigate risk through effective financial mechanisms to close the protection gap within Asia before the next natural catastrophe event occurs.
Be sure not to miss out Equip Global’s Catastrophe Insurance & Risk Management Asia Summit 2017 taking place 22-25 May in Singapore. Focused around real life case studies and lessons learned, it will provide an exclusive platform that brings together Asian leaders to discuss on how industry bodies improve on data quality, compare and evaluate the use of major CAT models, understand the CAT models results’ impact on risk management, underwriting, pricing and actuarial functions, find out the challenges and solutions for regulators to increase the CAT insurance penetration and exam the current financial solutions to manage disaster risks and close CAT protection gap in Asia.
What Makes Catastrophe Insurance & Risk Management Asia Summit 2017 A Must-Attend Event
- Recipe for Success Hear from insurers/reinsurers, government agencies, international bodies, climate change agencies and decision makers share their experiences and lessons learnt from catastrophic risk modeling and recent disasters, promoting exposure data quality in APAC, best practice on CAT risk management, regulatory impacts, achieving the ideal CAT solution and closing protection gap.
- Interactive Discussions Join exclusive discussions featuring APAC top decision makers in the industry as they share their perspectives and fresh approach to discuss the effective ways to collect data to have better risk assessment, model comparison and follow up analysis, writing sufficient CAT pricing, closing the risk protection in APAC, responding to changing regulatory, discover alternative reinsurance and capital market instruments such as ILS/CAT bond/ International financing solutions/Multi-country catastrophe risk pooling in supporting financial resilience.
- Eye-opening Presentations Gain strategic insights from over 16 industry experts on overcoming major challenges such as lack of high quality data on models, uncertainty in CAT model results, addressing the challenge of non-modelled perils, difficult to price risks adequately, the problem of affordability and penetration of risk transfer options to the society in Asia, challenges and solutions for regulators to balance the risk for market and consumer as well as review the potential for new risk transfer instruments to cover CAT risks.
- In-depth Workshops Attend the 4 Expert-Led Pre & Post Summit Workshops to deal properly with CAT database, compare modeling and pricing to reduce underwrite risk, developing catastrophe insurance market in the APAC to close protection gap and mitigate the risk better with risk financing instruments & develop effective disaster risk financing strategies.
6 Key Benefits Of Attending Catastrophe Insurance & Risk Management Asia Summit 2017
- Find out the Updates and Practical Information on Catastrophe Insurance & Risk Management Asia as well as understand the need for industry data standards for catastrophe exposure, CAT modelling and risk engineering, latest practises and technology to write sufficient pricing, concerns, challenges, regulatory environment on managing CAT Risk in Asia and latest risk financing and transfer solution for better disaster response.
- Hear from Industry Experts at the summit to share and gain new perspectives on latest APAC Landscape and drivers of Catastrophe Risk in Asia, coverage, capacity, cost & pricing of CAT insurance, strengthening public-private-people partnerships to mitigate the impact of high catastrophe risks and reaching the most vulnerable with micro-insurance.
- Hear from 16+ Renowned Experts with Profound experiences and have Successfully Managed Catastrophe Insurance & Risk Management in Asia to share their experiences in terms of technology, open source platforms – Oasis platform, updates on latest flood catastrophe risk model and cyber risk model, scenario analysis and model testing, analysing different risk financial products, impact of regulations environment and best practices to promote risk awareness in supporting demand for disaster insurance.
- Exclusive Panel Discussion – Hear wisdom and strategies among APAC CAT Industry Experts on data and modelling gaps, writing sufficient pricing, managing catastrophe model to reduce impact on risk management, closing protection gap with financial literacy, increasing higher CAT insurance penetration through collaboration and develop conducive regulations and understand the new areas of risk suitable for the capital markets to mitigate risk.
- Hear from APAC CAT Industry Experts to share their experiences in improved cat exposure management & analyse through data quality, adopting effective catastrophe modelling for better Cat Risk and pricing, best practice in managing the increasing CAT Risk Exposures in Asia, and the considerations and guidance to develop disaster risk financing strategies and perspective on current risk transfer options.
- Extensive Networking Experience – Meet up with APAC Catastrophe Insurance & Risk Management high-profile decision makers and leaders within the industry!
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the early bird discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to be involved in Catastrophe Insurance & Risk Management Asia Summit 2017 and engage in-depth discussion and get first-hand updates and practical information on Asia expert on CATs modelling, CAT risk management, underwriting, pricing, actuarial functions, implications of regulatory compliance, building catastrophe models using open data and open source and find out the latest financial market solutions such as ILS/Cat bond to manage catastrophic risks and closing the protection gap to saves lives and reduce impact for disaster.
Who Should Attend CATASTROPHE INSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT ASIA SUMMIT 2017
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers such as Chiefs/Heads /Vice Presidents/ Directors / Managers/ Senior Executives who are responsible for catastrophe insurance and risk management functions includes:
- Insurance/Reinsurance Brokers
- Underwriters & Claims Managers
- Actuaries & Consultants
- Government Officials/Ministries/Monetary Authorities Involved with Catastrophe Exposures, Climate Change, Environmental Planning/Finance/Financial Instruments
- Climate Change Agencies
- Institutional Investors
- Risk Managers
- ILS/Catastrophe Bond Issuers
- Catastrophe Risk Management/Modelling Solutions & Software Service Providers to the Insurance Industry
- Claims/Underwriting Risk Software Service Providers to the Insurance Industry
Please email email@example.com for more information on the agenda, registration rates and full speaker profiles.