San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If this year will be the first time you aren't going home for break or you are hosting dinner for the first time, this is the Catamount Class for you! This workshop will give you the skills to whip up a fabulous, seasonal, complete dinner for a small group of friends.
Attendees will learn how to prepare a turkey, braised greens, cider glazed root vegetables, and stuffing with tons of hands-on instruction. Everyone will leave with a gift certificate to City Market to get you started purchasing some ingredients. There will also be a turkey door prize!
Co-Sponsored by Student Life & City Market
When & Where
Office of Student & Community Relations
The Office of Student and Community Relations (OSCR) at the University of Vermont (UVM) is committed to creating a safe and socially just environment for off-campus students and neighbors. To do this we provide resources and education to our students so that they have successful experiences transitioning to and living off campus and we work with students, neighbors, and city partners on creative initiatives to improve the quality-of-life in our shared community.
You can contact us for the following:
- Resources for Your Off-Campus Housing Search
- Accessing Off-Campus Living Resources
- Getting Involved in Your Community
- Becoming an Student or Neighbor Liaison & Accessing Grant Money for Neighborhood Projects
- Addressing Landlord/Tenant Concerns
- Resolving Conflict with Roommates and Neighbors
- Responding to Off-Campus Bias
- Understanding City Ordinances
We strive for everyone to be able to participate in our events - please let us know how we can make our events more accessible to you!