The Casimiro Global Foundation invites you to be part of the 14th Annual Toy Drive & Reception. Our annual event kicks-off December 2nd with 300 toys being donated in Dominican Republic. Also, on December 2nd our Toy Drive Lead Sponsors, Volunteers, Friends and Partners start collecting toys at their companies, their communities and schools.
We are once again ready for the 14th Annual Toy Drive & Reception---December 14, 2016 from 6pm to 9pm. With your help we are seeking to collect and purchase more that 5,000 toys!
- More than 100,000 New Toys Collected Since 2003 with a Value of Over US$500,000
- Our Toys Have Been Distributed in 15 Countires, Impacting the Lives of More than 300,000 Children
- Through Friends, Volunteers and Supporters, We've Returned to Society More than 25,000 Service Hours
2016 Lead and Host Sponsor:
2016 Toy Drive Lead Sponsors:
National Beverage Corp
If interested in joining us as a sponsor, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This year, Casimiro Global Foundation is fortunate to have an amazing team of partners, volunteers and collaborators, including: US Department of State, Starbucks, Face to Face Languages, Heritage Financial Group, CISCO, Ronald McDonald House, Americas Franchising
Some of the 2016 Toy Drive Recipients Are:
- Hijos de Moran (Venezuela)
- Multiple Non-Profits in Haiti
- StopVIH (in Venezuela)
- Inspire (Dominican Republic),
- Innovalius (Mexico)
- Partnership for the Homeless (Miami, FL)
- Las Ventanas de los Cielos (Miami, FL)
- Boys and Girls Clubs (New York City, NY)
For more information, on how to sponsor, set-up a toy collection box or assist us with shipping, please contact us: email@example.com, 786.385.5285
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No ID required, BUT you must come in with as many toys as possible to enter...
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
What can I bring into the event?
Lots of new unwrapped toys for chidlren ages 1 to 15.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Can I continue collecting on behalf of your Toy Drive beyond the reception date?
Absolutely YES! We have many children to support so we will count that you get us the toys by January 6th.