“Moving from Sales Person to Trusted Advisor”
We bring cash management sales people and their business partners on a fast-paced, two-full-day journey toward trusted advisor status with their clients. The course reinforces long-term, winning business development strategies: identifying and cultivating lasting client relationships through delivery of bank, sales and industry best practices, proactivity, knowledge-sharing and a compelling value proposition. Attendees also learn how cash management solutions save clients, time, money and resources and is worth paying for! We start at the top with business, marketing and business development strategy; goal setting and fulfillment; include practical industry-specific and needs-based cash management solutions design and application; prospecting, proposing business; and round out the course by reinforcing the importance of closing the deal with a compelling value proposition.
- Become a trusted advisor by actively listening, anticipating needs, providing education and using a consultative approach to clients.
- Work smarter, not harder, to identify and qualify prospects, establish relationships and sell more.
- Review how business development goals are set, how they apply, and how to measure progress against those goals.
- Understand core competencies, take ownership of achievements, and tell “success stories” to gain credibility.
- Communicate cash management solutions’ benefits, applications, value proposition, pricing models, ability to maximize liquidity and reduce risk for clients.
- Analyze industries’ cash management needs to engage prospects in deeper conversations with prospects.
- Employ a consistent yet customized sales experience, through knowledge of the bank’s brand, messages,
differentiators and market position.
- Create and present compelling proposals and win more deals with a compelling value proposition.
Date and Time
South Shore Chamber of Commerce
1050 Hingham Street - 1st Floor (Large Conf. Room)
Less than 1 minute from Route 3. (Across from Home Depot/UBS Buildings. In front of South Shore BMW Dealership)
Rockland, MA 02370