Cash management is absolutely critical to a company's financial health and success, and this is especially true in a manufacturing business with so many moving parts.
We will cover key elements and strategies to improve your cash position including:
- How cash flow impacts all areas of your business
- Analyzing the timing of your cash inflows and outflows
- How cash flow can affect your credit worthiness
- How you can protect your money from fraud
This workshop will also detail the Cash Flow Management Guide for Manufacturers that can be downloaded here. Make sure to check it out before the event!
From Bank of the West, the presenters will be:
- Anna Zuo – Senior Vice President, Business Relationship Banking Regional Manager
- Linda Rossi – Vice President, Cash Management Sales
- Haz Elbgal – Vice President, San Francisco Main Branch Manager
This workshop is presented by SFMade in partnership with Bank of the West.