Cash Flow – The Life Blood of Your Business
Cash flow seems to be one of the great mysteries for many business owners. Uncover the mystery as we guide business owners and their staff to understand cash flow and how to use it to plan, run and build their business more effectively.
Join us as You Learn
- Cash Flow Basics
- Understanding the “Cash Flow Gap”
- Strategies for Improving Cash Flow
- Creating a Cash Flow Budget
Do you know and understand how to make and use a cashflow budget?
It is essential to track and project your cashflow. Many business owners ask themselves "where do I start?" You should first set up a cashflow budget is your business checkbook register for the last 12 months. We will show you how to get started. Even if you have a shoebox of receipts and piles of paper, it is a starting point that you can work with.
You will learn...
- The difference between profit & loss, vs. cashflow
- How to predict cash in & cash out
- About reliable monthly outflows
- Other measurable disbursements
The bottom line is that you must be able to accurately predict your cashflow if you want a stable business and make good financial and business decisions.
Let us show you how when you attend this FREE WORKSHOP!