Casey Life Skills End User Web Training (Live Web Training)
Wednesday, September 10, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 4:15 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Pillar Training & Consulting Group provides a comprehensive 2 hour & 15 minute live web training that provides concrete tools and resources to develop effective case and transition plans using the Casey Life Skills (CLS) assessment tools and resources. Learn how to engage youth and caregivers in 8 essential life skills areas that prepare youth to succeed. In the training participants will learn how to assess youth in the following life skills areas:
- Maintaining healthy relationships
- Work and Study Habits
- Planning and Goal-Setting
- Using Community Resources
- Daily Living Activities
- Budgeting and Paying Bills
- Computer Literacy
- Identifying permanent connections to caring adults
- Learn how to set up your organization to administer assessments to the client you serve
- Learn how to interpret the score reports
- Learn the 6 Essential Steps to developing effective individualized youth-driven transition and case plans.
- We have added an implementation and best practice component to the training to help participants take steps to individualize how they implement the tools into their respective programs/organizations.
Each Participant will receive a training materials that include:
- Casey Life Skills Training Manual
- Casey Life Skills Practioners Guide
- Sample Completed Youth & Caregiver Assessments
- Levels of Learning & Learning Styles
- The Components of an Effective Planning Conversation
Course completion requires that participants complete the End User Exam after the web training and achieve 90% or higher to receive a certificate.
.45 CEU's are available for this training.
*The training is scheduled to provide 2 hours of instruction and 15 minutes of Q & A. Depending on the number of participants and training needs of the participants the duration may vary slightly.
PILLAR Training & Consulting Group
PILLAR specializes in providing training and consulting to youth and human service organizations, and social service professionals to improve the better outcomes for the client they serve. We provide program consulting, transitional life coach training, Casey Life Skills training, and leadership development training. We also provide live and self -paced webinars as well as on-site trainings.