The first ever Case Study Jam event is upon us. If you're new to this site (and let's admit it, you probably are), here's what you need to know in bullet form:
- Case Study Jam is an event for do-ers. People in PR, communications, IT or anything else who get their hands dirty, particularly in the social media realm.
- There's only a rough agenda and no featured speaker, per se. Instead, a handful of people will make quick oral presentations to get discussions flowing. From there, the presenters break off and host small group sessions to carry on the discussion. Everyone else is welcome to drop in on any jam they want, sticking with one or moving from group to group.
- There are three types of presentations: Wins (successful case studies), Fails (less-than-successful case studies) and Works in Progress (that one's pretty self-explanatory, actually).
- The goal is to share ideas and lessons, not sell services and products. Check your ego at the door and be prepared to share.
- Ultimately we want to build an online repository of case studies hosted on the Case Study Jam Wiki but we'll discuss that more during the first event.
- Still want to know more? Check out the FAQ.
For the first session, we're planning four presentations. If you're interested in sharing your win, fail or work in progress, let us know.
When & Where
Case Study Jam